You’re not going to have more fun with your clothes on than getting on a small creek with a 2 or 3 wt fly rod. These rods are short and sweet, perfect for small creek trout, panfish, and rolling the dice on some larger bass, carp, etc.
Maximumcatch 2/3 WT Small Stream Creek Fly Fishing Rod & Aluminum Reel & Line Combo 6.6ft-7.6ftSuper Light Carbon Fly Rod
- Medium-fast action rod made of IM10 graphite for durability, accuracy, and increased performance
- Travel friendly, three piece, with alignment dots for fast setup
- Ceramic stripping and chrome snake guides for smooth, gliding fly lines
- Nature wood insert CNC Machined aluminum reel seat
- AA Grade Half-well cork grip helps casting accuracy
- Ultra-light fly fishing rods are perfect for small mountain streams. If you need to
make a delicate presentation, look no further than the Maxcatch model. And,
they’re easy to pack up and take on the go in the backcountry!
These rods are typically used to cast up to 35 feet and allow you to feel
the fight from a small to medium-sized trout.